Friday, August 31, 2012

Hot-Rod77

Hello hot rod lover's, I like to think as life as an adventure, exploring and having fun is a perk that I think highly of. I'm a very out going stunt man, I love finding ways to be creative.

Seeing a small animal with it's mother is just so beautiful.

I love to fish, I love being in the outdoors and hearing the birds whistle, The wild is a unique place, its a place where everything works in its own way.

For instance: The Fox

And The Hound


My goal is to be as creative and interesting as possible, I want to be a fun writer, a writer who creates something out of everything.

7 comments:

  1. yesss!!!!!!! You know it touches me too,the natural environment taking its course. Fish swimming up stream, the bunny hopping amongst the daisy's. the mama fox getting shot by the grumpy ol' man. Its just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad were on the same page! I just love the wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so emotional right now! thank you, thank you for opening up and letting mother earth express your deep feelings to the world. thats what were missing these days. love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nature bores me

    but i liked your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am kind of a adventuring soul so i like the out doors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kill animals and feed them to customers at my restaurant.

    ReplyDelete