Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fishing

          Fishing to me is a way of life, I could go all day and catch nothing, and still have a time of my life. Fishing is a peaceful thing, while up in the wilderness you hear the sounds of nature, the sounds of birds singing, I cant think of a more humble place to be, most most of all is the excitement of getting a fish on the line, hearing that spool unwind, the crank of the real, and seeing the fish jump out of the water. Fishing is what I love to do, it's my favorite hobby. If you have never fished before i recommend trying it. Don't expect to catch fish every second, you'll get disappointed many times but the more you try the more you learn and the more fish you will catch. 

3 comments:

  1. Hot Rod I went fishing at strawberry other week and I caught an average fish of 18 inches and caught around like 15 fish. I was sinking powerbait and suddenly a fish took it 3 feet out of the water. My pole suddenly bent in half and I landed a 19 inch rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so beautiful! the feeling of that trout taking your line and hearing that spool spin, thats what love is!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> Fishing rocks!

    ReplyDelete