Friday, December 28, 2012

Lost in Paris

Paris, have you been their? It's huge Look it up in google maps. I tasted the apple i promise! i didnt get lost! I'm writeing about how great paris was, Paris? I didnt like it. Writting isnt my thing, I want it to be, I want to be great I want to be Imaginable, all I want to write about is fishing and shooting, thats boring, I dont read, alot, but the things on people are posting are SO good I love just getting on and reading other peoples post, theirs good and theirs bad just like this one, but im writting how i feel. What the freak do you want from me!!!!!? Mr. Neilson I'm not the great magnificent artsy type of person, I like things plain and simple, a little character isnt bad but just because someone that posts something horrible, its how they feel, its what they want to put down, let them, let them put their thoughts in a word doc. I get lost in paris when I read other peoples art.

No comments:

Post a Comment