Monday, October 1, 2012

Like the rain!

I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you
Every thunder cloud that came was one more I might not get through
On the darkest day there's always light and now I see it too
But I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you
I hear it falling in the night and filling up my mind
All the heaven's rivers come to light I see it all unwind
I hear it talking through the trees and on the window pane
When I hear it I just can't believe I never liked the rain


6 comments:

  1. I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you

    stole this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole that line too. I like the mood you gave this post. I liked it a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you.... yeah i stole this line too. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un bel post!! buona serata...ciao

    ReplyDelete