Sunday, October 28, 2012

One word? Respect

One word? when I think of one word, I think of respect! Respect is being abused, people are disrespectful wherever we go, Schools, Teachers, Girls, Eachtoher, Friends.

Why are people so disrespectful? is it because were in high school and everyone thinks about being cool?

You know what! Screw high school! everyone said oh your going to love high school, I hate it. everyone only cares about themselves and fitting in, Thats not what life is all about, high school isnt going to be your life forever...grow up be mature and respect everyone! why does someone need to hate eachother? life is to short to be hating, worry about the good times and enjoy every moment to the fullest.

I hear in the halls of Lone Peak some crual things about people, ordinary people, who gives them the right to be so rude to eachother.

I'm Discusted!! I hate what people say about the girls. Their not an object treat them with respect! its unbelieveable what the guys in our school say about the girls. I feel bad for all of them, But the worste of all is when I see a gorgouse girl dating some scumbag! why are you dating him i ask? because he plays football. Thats the stupidest thing ever! you could do so much better, if only some girls could hear what their boyfriend thinks about her. Its pathedic!!

One word?

RESPECT!

3 comments:

  1. "you could do so much better, if only some girls could hear what their boyfriend thinks about her."

    When I was reading this I got sad all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero, and not just because if this post.

    ReplyDelete